Retail and Auctions
We are currently working with several different Retail Companies and a Home Improvement Companies. Below will give you a idea of what you can expect for working with one of these clients.
Bookstore Customer Service Representative
This company is the nation’s largest retail bookseller and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 640 bookstores in 50 states, and is one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites.
What to Expect:
• Handle customer inquiries regarding order status, membership, and/or marketplace order.
• Create a case in client system for every interaction
• Research customers account to accurately identify best solution/answer for customer inquiry
• Use client knowledge base to provide customer with accurate and complete information
• Utilize Chat and QA PF resources when necessary
• Consistently achieve a minimum of 90% CA
• Follow all log in requirements (AVG, ASD, and all client systems)
Luxury Market Customer Care Agent
This company has focuses on serving the unique needs of the luxury market. This company has stayed true to the principles of its founders - to be recognized as the premier luxury retailer dedicated to providing customers with distinctive merchandise and superior service. This company is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division and the On-line Division. These renowned retailers offer upscale assortments of apparel, accessories, jewelry, beauty and decorative home products to the affluent consumer.
Agents interested in this opportunity must own a Smartphone for authentication purposes.
What to Expect
• Responding to customer inquiries related to online catalog ordering
• Assisting customers with order-related issues to resolve issues and ensure orders are successfully submitted
• Responding to customer inquiries related to item sizing, color, material, dimensions, warranties and shipping
Capabilities of Top Performing Call Centers for this Program
• Strong customer service skill and ability to show empathy to customers, while offering solutions
• Excellent listening skills
• Agents that demonstrate excellent listening skills and delivers white glove customer service on every customer interaction
• Demonstration of impeccable attention to detail and focus
• Demonstrated capabilities on programs requiring navigation of multiples systems during a call to gather information and assist the customer
STATES ELIGIBLE FOR SERVICE
This opportunity requires agents to live in and service from particular states. The following states are considered acceptable for service. If a registrant expresses interest and is not from one of the following states s/he will not be allowed to enroll in the opportunity.
AZ, CO, FL, GA, HI, IL, LA, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NV, PA, TX, VA, WA, and the District of Columbia
The world’s largest home improvement retailer with nearly 400,000 orange The Home Depot is the world’s largest home improvement retailer with nearly 400,000 associates and more than 2,200 stores in the U.S., Canada Mexico.
What To Expect:
Assisting customers with product questions
Placing new orders
Handling existing orders: returns/ replacements
Provide store specific support
Contacting vendors for shipping information
Capabilities of Top Performing Call Call Call Centers for this Programfor
• Displays patience, empathy, a unique ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations.
• Provides knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer.
• Experience working with users to identify the best solution.