Insurance Service and Billing Support
This company has been providing managed services to health systems, their health plans and managed populations for more than 30 years. Their value-based solutions enhance consumer engagement, drive clinical alignment, manage risk, and improve financial performance. Their purpose is to provide the foundation for better health that fuels their clients to meet the unique needs of the communities they serve.
Call centers will support a variety of calls for this program consisting of the following:
• Answering billing questions
• Taking/scheduling payments
• Assisting with disputed billing codes
• Providing duplicate invoices
• Explaining Medicare coverage.
Capabilities of Top Performing Call Centers for this Program
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Impeccable attention to detail and focus
• Strong multitasking skills
• Ability to quickly move from utterance to utterance with little to no down time