Insurance Service and Billing Support
This company has been providing managed services to health systems, their health plans and managed populations for more than 30 years. Their value-based solutions enhance consumer engagement, drive clinical alignment, manage risk, and improve financial performance. Their purpose is to provide the foundation for better health that fuels their clients to meet the unique needs of the communities they serve.
Call centers will support a variety of calls for this program consisting of the following:
• Answering billing questions
• Taking/scheduling payments
• Assisting with disputed billing codes
• Providing duplicate invoices
• Explaining Medicare coverage.
Capabilities of Top Performing Call Centers for this Program
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent listening skills
• Impeccable attention to detail and focus
• Strong multitasking skills
• Ability to quickly move from utterance to utterance with little to no down time
Inbound Customer Service & Support
At this time, this opportunity is scheduled to last approximately 9 months (starting 2/19/21), with the possibility of extending beyond that depending on client need.
Given the fast pace of changes related to COVID 19 and varying eligibility requirements from state to state, agents must also complete HIPPA Certification and any continuing certification requirements.
On a day to day basis, Service Partners can expect to participate in the following activities:
• Checking eligibility and, if eligible, performing enrollment functions for insurance providers
via inbound calls.
• Helping customers enroll in a wellness app.
• Basic customer service inquiries related to healthcare and medical insurance.
• Escalating for additional support when necessary
Vaccine Support - Inbound Customer Service
At this time, this opportunity is scheduled to last approximately 6 months (starting 2/18/21), with the possibility of extending beyond that depending on client need.
Given the fast pace of changes related to the COVID 19 vaccine rollout and varying eligibility requirements from state to state, continuing certification will be required.
Here is the scope of services and the kinds of tasks one can expect to handle on a
daily basis for the Vaccine Support Service Program:
• Inbound customer service calls
• Provide consistent, high quality support and empathy to all customers
• Support customers in registering to receive the COVID 19 Vaccine
• Support customers in validating the customer is eligible to receive the COVID 19 Vaccine; location, age, pharmacy's availability
• Customer profile password resets
• Leverage client's system tools, internal web based knowledge service, and other resources to independently respond to inquiries
• Follow call flow, policy and procedures appropriately
Medical Transportation - Inbound Customer Service
Here is the scope of services one can expect to handle on a daily basis for this Program:
• Serve as an extension of client in helping connect individuals with the transportation needed to fulfill their medical needs.
• Interact with customers and providers, answering questions related to the appointment in question.
• Interact with a wide demographic , providing an exemplary level of customer service.
Member Support Program Order Experience Multi Channel Support
The largest interactive fitness platform in the world, with a loyal community of more than 2.0 million members, pioneering connected, technology enabled fitness and the streaming of immersive, instructor led boutique classes to members anytime, anywhere. Client makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage members to be the best versions of themselves. The world class instructors teach classes across a variety of fitness and wellness
disciplines, including indoor cycling, indoor/outdoor running and walking, bootcamp, yoga, strength training, stretching, and meditation.
What to Expect:
Service Partners must service phone only or majority phone and some email. Ensure a seamless, on
brand experience throughout the end to end client member journey. Providing personalized and elevated support for client’s members whenever they need assistance.
Essential functions & duties:
Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email and occasional chat.
Earn the trust of the customers
Educate customers on the product for optimal understanding and ease of use & accessibility
Offer solutions quickly and be conscious of their time as well as your own
Capabilities of Top Performing Service Partners for this Program
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Application of soft skills
• Display patience, empathy, an ability to manage stress, the ability to work under pressure
• Skilled and efficient in written and verbal communication
• Provide knowledgeable, friendly and eloquent customer service