Home Services and Utility Companies
We are currently working with several departments that provide home services and utilities.
Home Warranty, Repair, Maintenance Customer Service
This company has provided a variety of home warranty, repair and maintenance services for more than 35 years
What to Expect:
• Receive inbound calls from existing contract holders (customers) on an item that is covered under their contract agreement
• to initiate a claim
• to request a service contractor
• to make a referral and/or maintenance request
• Verifying of caller’s identity before communicating account related information.
• Responding to general inquiries.
• Describing the services, plans, and requirements.
• Processing change of address requests.
• Accepting and processing requests for information materials.
• Researching and resolving customer complaints.
• Performing callbacks as a result of complaint resolution.
• Billing clarification questions.
• Transferring calls to CCHS Customer Service when required.
• Claim status questions and inquiries.
• Three way conferencing and scheduling between customers and service providers
Home Service - Customer Service Support
This company delivers solutions for your entire home, from appliance care to interior and exterior upgrades for your home. You can trust our experts to help take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. With more than 7 million repairs performed annually and thousands of professional technicians employed nationwide, this company is the #1 appliance repair service in the country, delivering guaranteed quality and workmanship.
What to Expect
Call centers will provide inbound and outbound customer service support, assisting customers with:
• Rescheduling service appointments when a technician is unable to meet originally scheduled appointment time,
• Rescheduling service appointments when customer is not home when the technician arrives and rescheduling service appointments when customer requests a different service time than previously scheduled.
• Responding to member inquiries regarding technician arrival time and requests for technician to return.
• Notify members about appliance part status.
Capabilities of Top Performing
• Strong customer service skill and ability to show empathy to customers, while offering solutions
• Excellent listening skills
• Impeccable attention to detail and focus
• Ability to navigate multiples systems during a call to gather information and assist the
This Energy Company is a market-leading, competitive, retail electricity provider. They offers a variety of innovative products and solutions, allowing both its residential and business customers to choose options that best meet their needs, including exceptional customer service, competitively priced electricity service plans, innovative energy efficiency options, renewable energy programs and other electricity-related products and services.
What to Expect:
• Review, analyze and respond to customer billing inquiries
• Offer eligible customers home warranty solutions
• Resolve customer issues or questions
• Processing payment deferrals
• Attempt to save customers who may be moving, unhappy with the plan or current rate
• Quickly identify customer needs in first few minutes of the call to offer the appropriate plan
• Accurately enroll the customer in the correct plan
Cable and Internet Company - Tech Support, Billing and Repair
This company is one of the nations'\ largest video, high speed Internet and phone providers to residential and business customers.
What to Expect:
• Assist customers with billing or video technical repair inquiries
• Review, analyze and respond to customers’ billing inquiries
• Resolve customers’ open issues or questions
• Troubleshoot technical issues
• Determine business offerings that the customer does not currently have and make the appropriate sales offer to upgrade and add on to their service
• Strive to resolve technical issues on the first call
• Knowledge of processes and policies
• Build trust and rapport with the customer through clear, respectful interaction
• Understand “client call flow”
• Always strive to ensure First Call Resolution and complete Customer Satisfaction.
• Correctly code the sale accurately and completely for the installer