My name is Corrinna "Cori" Pratt and I am the Independent Business owner of Pratt's Answering Service, LLC. I started my company in 2013 when I found myself unemployed and having personal issues that needed attending to. My life at that time would not let me go back to work for someone else in a brick and mortar environment so I needed to find something that would allow me to stay at home and be able to have the flexibility to work when I could and have time off when I needed it. So I went out to the internet to search for a job that I could do from the comforts of my own home.
I knew I wanted to do something that I could use my background as an Administrative Assistant for and I wanted something that would offer me the feeling of a job well done at the end of the day. I spent several weeks researching and was amazed at how many scams were out there. How many opportunities wanted you to sell something or refer other people to earn your pay. I didn't think I would be great at selling things, so I did not do much research on those types of position. I knew if you had to refer people and they had to refer people for you to earn your money that those were more less a pyramid scheme, so I stayed as far away from them as I could. I knew though that there had to be legitimate job opportunities out there. Then I happened onto the Arise Virtual Solutions page and that was the game changer.
I spent several days researching Arise, I read all of the good and the bad reviews of what people had to say about the company, watched the videos of when they were featured in the news. After all my research I decide to take the leap of faith and I have never regretted that decision.
When I first joined Arise I set myself up as an Independent Business owner. Becoming a business owner is not for everyone as there are many things that you need to learn along the way. I spent the first year with Arise learning about the way things operate.
I decided in 2014 to open up my company to have Customer Service Professionals (CSP) partner with my company so they could also use the Arise Platform and work from the comforts of their own home. I knew there had to be stay and home moms and dads, military families, college students, disabled and retired people out there that might not have the finances of setting up their own Limited Liability Company but wanted the same opportunity to stay at home and work.
My company provides anyone who partners with us the basics of getting started with using the Arise Platform. We help get you set up so that you to can work from the comforts of your home. During the years that I have been with Arise I have learned the ins and outs and am willing to share them so that it is not such an overwhelming experience.
The 7 best things about partnering with my company are:
1. Work from Home - There will be no commuting for this job. You will be able to stay at home and work the job around your day to day schedule. You pick the hours that you want to work. Don't want to get out of your PJ's today? Now you don't have to.
2. Time for Family - What is better than having more time to spend with your family and friends? Got a sporting event, a dance competition, a parent teacher conference, a doctor’s appointment, or a vacation you have been putting off because you can’t get the time off of work. Well now you can do all of those things and not worry about missing hours at work, because those are the time you just don’t schedule yourself to work.
3. Support - We are here to help you anyway that we can. We will point you in the right direction to find answers to common issues and if need be we will advocate on your behalf researching every issue and provide detailed feedback to get you the answers that you need.
4. Great Pay - There are many clients to choose from and the pay rates start out between $8.00 and $13.00 per hour depending on who you choose to work with. You are guaranteed the hourly rate, but with performance incentives you only go up from there.
5. Direct Deposit - We pay twice a month on the 1st and the 15th. You will have a choice to have your check directly deposited into your bank account or to receive a paper check through the mail.
6. Savings - This job will actually help save you money. How? You ask. You will be saving money on gas and transportation cost, saving money on day care cost, saving money on wardrobe cost.
7. Job Benefits - This job offers the following benefits
Flexible Schedule - schedule your work around your life schedule. You no longer have to schedule your life around your work. You determine when, where and how many hours you work.
Choose the client you want to work with - Theme parks, Office supply Companies, Cruise Lines, Road Assistance Services are just a few of the clients that you will have to choose from.
Be Your Own boss - The only person you will have to answer to is you.
So if this is a position you think you are interested in and something that you would like to do please visit the other pages on this site. There is quite a bit of information here and you can use the contact form to contact me with any specific questions. You can also use the contact form to contact me and let me know you are ready to get started and I will help you along the way.